Our gorgeous original Classic cottage is the best quality in the market. Made from fantastic materials, our cottages are super strong and built to last. You have the option to elevate these cubbies so you can include slides, rockwalls etc to create the awesome-est playhouse ever!
This cubby includes
- Flat pack Cubby (unpainted) (2.4m w x 1.8m d)
- 2.4m w x 1.2m d verandah (including front balustrading)
- Weathertex cladding - comes primed already!
- 600mm floor height
- Polycarbonate roof panels
- Front door with Perspex panel and door handle
- 2 x Sliding Perspex windows (820mm h x 400mm w) for front
- 1 x Sliding Perspex window (820mm w x 800mm h) for side
- Installation Instructions with photos
Check out the Accessory section to see what other options are available.
Our polycarbonate roofing (99% UV protective) makes our cubby COOOOL and very light and bright. Because our roof doesn't hold heat or cold, our cubbies are playable all year round, warmer in winter, cooler in summer. Dark, hot cubbies are a thing of the past.
Portable and relocatable
Designed to move with you, our cubbies have integrated framework which means you can move them. No concrete is required so installation is also easy.
Spiders hate our cubbies!
Closed-in cubbies are known to be dark and hot - which spiders love. Spiders will not live in our cubbies, they are too bright airy for them!
We make great structural floor
This makes it easy to build over unlevel ground, no need for expensive ground preparation or frames to support flimsy floors. No digging or concrete either.
Standing heights from 1.7m at the lowest point to 2.0m at the peak means plenty of room for adults to play too.
My Cubby take pride in producing quality products. We are not the cheapest on the market, and we don’t aim to be. We have chosen to use Weathertex Cladding – not a cheap, standard cladding. The supports are made out of gorgeous Baltic Pine, and floor is made from 18mm thick plywood. We believe our cubbies are the most solid and toughest on the market. Our cubbies do require painting to survive the harsh Australian climate.
We have created this awesome cubby due to customer demand!
We could go on for hours about it, but we know your time is limited so here are the highlights:
- Our framework is big and tough (like a house frame) and comes 600mm off the ground – so it’s great for ventilation and also if your ground is a little uneven so you can cut down legs to level.
- Our cubby is as light and bright as we can made it by including BIG windows, Perspex in the door and by using our brilliant polycarbonate roofing (99% UV protective) which keeps the sun out, but lets the light in. We also help to ensure coolness in the cubby by allowing air ventiliation between the roofing sheets and cladding.
- The internal height gets as high as 2m in some sections, so great for us adults too!
- We have selected Weathertex Cladding - the ultimate in cladding (we refuse to use the horrible cheap and nasty standard cladding). There are so many great things about it: Made in Australia, Zero Carbon Footprint, comes primed in white (saves you some painting time!), termite resistant, AND has a 25 year warranty not to rot, split or crack (needs to be painted though). It’s just AWESOME!
- It takes about 6 hours to install. 2 people are required for installation - these cubbies are big and heavy so you definately need help.