Following on from Part 1, read on about what makes a MY CUBBY Cubby House different:
6. TOUGH: Our cubbies are over engineered. We use 18mm plywood for the floors which has a load rating well over any amount of kids you can stack in there. Our 18mm plywood walls offer the strongest walls on the market. Our high platforms incorporate legs that go from floor to ceiling, we don’t offer “lift kits” to increase the height of our cubbies as we find them difficult to build and ultimately they are unstable without extensive bracing blocking the useable area underneath.
7. RELOCATEABLE: Our tough design allows installation without the need concrete them in which means you can move the cubby around or relocate it as required. Perfect for rental properties!
8. SLOPING GROUND: Our cubbies can be placed on uneven ground and even big slopes, larger slopes will require slight factory modification to make them perfect. Send us a photo of your area and we’ll see what we can come up with!
9. GREEN: We have made every choice we possibly can in regards to our impact on the environment. ALL of our timber comes from renewable plantation timber, the chemicals used for our child friendly treatment is not only safe for your children but we are the ONLY company that uses treatments that eliminates chemical residue and contaminated water being a bi product. Our factory waste during full production is less than 2 normal household waste bins per week and this material is all recycled. This is possible to careful planning and cutting systems.
10. ADAPTIVE DESIGN: All of our base model cubbies can be changed around and adjusted to suit your yard perfectly. This is all part of the normal pricing and just a small part of what we do to make our cubbies fit your yard and requirements perfectly.
The final reason? Our customer service. We are always here to answer questions and make your cubby design and purchase as enjoyable as playing in the cubby! We are at your service throughout the whole process, up to and including hearing all about how happy your children are playing on and learning in their awesome cubby! We are a family owned and operated Australian business and pride ourselves in our friendly and helpful service. We have the coolest job in the whole world! Phone: 1800 12 15 13 Email:email@example.com
Now that we are well and truly back into the school year and daily grind, it’s easy for parental guilt to sink in.We’re so busy with work, life and endless to-do lists, we’re exhausted, and playing with our kids is not always our top priority. And it shouldn’t always be,
we promise we won't hassle you!