Kinders and Daycare centres – you’re going to love our brand new cubby range made especially for you!
Our quality wooden cubby houses cover everything you want in a piece of play equipment. It’s perfect for imagination play, active play and outside play! We make sure our specially designed, ground level cubbies are safe, perfect for all ages and as FUN as possible!
The top reasons to love this cubby include:
1. Safety First – The timbers are sanded well to ensure no splinters for little hands.
2. Highest quality materials– We use Weathertex cladding which is a past “cladding of the year” winner! This brilliant cladding is made in Australia, has zero carbon footprint, comes primed (which saves you a little bit of painting time!), is termite resistant and has a 25 year warranty not to rot, split or crack.
3. Polycarbonate roofing– It’s 99% UV protective keeping the heat out, but letting the light in so these cubbies are very light and bright. Because our roof doesn’t hold heat or cold, our cubbies are playable all year round, warmer in winter, cooler in summer
4. Opened faced and specious – Carers and parents can see the kids playing all the time.
5. No doors or window shutters- Meaning no little fingers getting caught or accidentally shut on.
6. My Cubby is across the Australian Standard recommendations for play equipment
Remember, all of our cubbies can be easily customised to fit your needs. Popular customisations include a wheelchair ramp to make the cubby easily accessible to everyone. We have several designs to choose from and a huge range of accessories!
We deliver Australia wide, so please contact us to discuss the perfect cubby for your centre via email email@example.com or phone 1800 12 15 13.
Winter is here, and that means one thing: a three-month snot fest.I’m sorry to be gross, but it’s true. Every school drop-off and pick-up is fraught with danger. Tiny noses ooze everywhere. Hundreds of tiny hands that have wiped said tiny oozing noses come perilously close to touching me and
we promise we won't hassle you!